Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Star Wars in the Office


Star Wars in the Office - Repost

I saw these random pictures of Star Wars figures and troops (stormtroopers in a meeting Workplace Fail), and then I got excited and pulled a few more. 

Corporate America can feel like the Death Star at times, but just look at how much fun their having.




This one should be on the office pranks docket for sure.  Thanks to John Gushue for that one. 

Well...this is one way to spend your time at work - playing with toys and office equipment. How's that for creativity.  

I want this desk.  Believe it or not, you can get it here.
  


Last but not least, I love Chad Vader by Blame Society Films.  I know its not Friday, but's it's funny as hell.  


Enjoy your day, ants!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...